When it comes to lace wigs, the lace frontal wig and lace closure wig might be familiar to hair lovers. Today, this article will help you gain more knowledge of the 5x5 lace closure wig. Lace closure wig can be classified into 3 main types including 4x4 lace closure wig, 5x5 lace closure wig, and 6x6 lace closure wig. Today’s point is a 5x5 lace closure wig.
What Is A 5x5 Lace Closure Wig?
Firstly, we need to know how the 5x5 lace wig looks like. A 5x5 lace wig is made of premium quality and durable Swiss lace material, virgin human hair strands, and a wig cap. 5x5 lace closure lay flat on the scalp for a natural look, and the hair strands are tied into the lace. It’s perfect for natural install and deep parting as well.
5x5 Closure Wig Vs 4x4 Closure Wig vs Lace Front Wig
There is no doubt that the difference between a 5x5 lace closure wig and a 4x4 lace closure wig is the amount of lace space. 4x4 lace closure is the standard size closure with the size in 4 inches wide by 4 inches deep, however, the 5x5 lace closure has one more inches than the 4x4 lace closure. In this respect, a 5x5 lace closure would be the best pick since it provides all benefits of a 4x4 lace closure, which includes more parting space and styling options. However, the price of a 4x4 closure wig is slightly lower than a 5x5 closure wig.
How about the lace frontal wig? It’s ideal at covering your entire hairline from the temple to the temple, while a closure wig is enough to cover some small areas. A front wig is 13 inches in width and 4 inches in depth which allows your more scalps to breathe and lets more air pass through. As for the style, you can style an updo wearing a frontal wig, while the lace closure wig can’t. Besides, the price for a front wig is a little higher than a 5x5 closure wig in the same length, density because the customization of a lace frontal wig needs more expensive Swiss lace material than a lace closure wig needs.
How To Wear 5x5 Lace Closure Wig?
Here’s a step-by-step instruction on how to install a 5x5 lace closure wig.
1. Braid your hair into cornrows and put on a wig cap before installing the wig.
2. Apply some adhesive on your forehead to stick the wig cap to your head
3. Smear foundation to the cap space that the lace closure will lay, and make sure the foundation is your exact complexion color.
4. Trim off the excess part of the wig cap from your forehead, then apply glue on the wig cap to hold the lace.
5. Put on the wig lightly from back to front and place the right parting.
6. Spray the adhesive on the front lace closure and wait for it to dry, then cut the excess lace.
7. Comb several strands of hair in the edges to trim some baby hairs if you need them. Finally, apply mousse and comb the hair.
Where To Buy 5x5 Closure Wig?
After reading the content above, you might have a clear concept of a 5x5 lace closure wig. Would you like to give it a try? If so, visit West Kiss Hair store and find closure wigs with a variety of colors, lengths, and textures, like straight, body wave, deep wave, curly, or loose deep, etc. Medium brown, transparent, or HD lace closure wigs are available and match different complexions. All of them are made of 100% virgin human hair and the finest Swiss lace with the pre-plucked hairline and bleached knots that give you the most natural vibes. Welcome to browse the West Kiss Hair website and find the one best suits your hair needs as well as your budget.