HUMAN HAIR CARE INSTRUCTION
When brushing use the appropriate tools for different textures, start at the ends of your hair and gently work your way up, in this way it avoids tangling and pulling damage. Always brush in a downward motion and do not brush harshly.
Detangle your wig gently by using a wide tooth comb.
Curly wigs should be untangled by hands, no combs or brushes.
Fill a basin or a container with cool water and mix in a bit of shampoo and conditioner.
Immerse your wig and swirl it around gently.
Let it soak for about 5 minutes.
Rinse your wig by gently running cool water over it. Do not rub as it will tangle up the wig.
Pat dry with a towel. Do not wring or rub, as again, it will mess up the wig.
Place your wig on a wig stand and leave it to air dry.
3.ABOUT DAY & NIGHT MAINTENANCE
We highly suggested the hair be washed and conditioned at least twice a week.
Please use a soft fabric or satin hair scrunchie to achieve a high ponytail in order to avoid tangling and dryness.
When not wearing your wig, place your wig on a wig stand or mannequin head.
At night, it is better to tie hair up with a satin scrunchie or into a satin bonnet, an alternative satin pillowcase.
At least once a week .go through the rows of your braid base and gently apply moisturizing hair with scalp cream or argan oil (eg, Mizani cream, Coconut oil, Shea butter, lotion)
It is advisable to use the products containing the herb in the case where the hair begins to become dry and yellow And use the products with special effects or further maintenance which are made for protection &cleaning in the case where the hair bifurcates or even becomes invulnerable to fragility.
5.STRAIGHT HAIR CARE
Straight hair is easy to manage. Use small amounts of hair care products is suggested.
We suggest lightweight serums for straight hair products.
When combing, a wide tooth comb is the best choice.
Hair care products that contain sulfate, parabens, or alcohol will dry out the air and cause the tangling, please do not choose these kinds of hair care products.
6.CURLY HAIR CARE
Due to the curl’s characteristics, curly hair needs more hydration.
We suggest lightweight serums and leave-in conditioners for curly hair products. These care products will help keep curly hair moisturized and tangle-free. When applying the products, a quarter size of each product is enough to keep hair defined, no need for more.
When combing, a wide tooth comb is the best choice. Please avoid using a fine tooth comb for curly hair since it will cause tangling and shedding.
Hair care products that contain sulfate, parabens, or alcohol will dry out the air and cause tangling, please do not choose these kinds of hair care products.
7.ABOUT HOT TOOLS
Heat is one of the biggest enemy, the more you use it, the shorter your hair extension will last. We don’t suggest you use hot tools too often.
It is better to use heat protectant before styling your wig and we do suggest you guys flat iron your wig in high temperatures with caution. For colored hair, 350F degrees is the suggested temperature; Flat ironing your wig in a temperature above 400F degrees is not suggested for natural black hair since it will cause the dryness of the wig. Meantime, please be aware of that be sure to leave the hot tools on your wig for no more than 30 seconds.
Tips: When curling or straightening your wig with hot tools, please clean your tools in time to avoid there have few loose hair on the tools. It is normal that there have loose hair as well as you clean up the hot tools when restyling.
1) Oil sheen, oil sheen is not recommended for blond hair, oil may cause weave to ship out.
2) Wear a cap or keep your hair out of water. When swimming. Chlorine and salt water can cause the hair to tangle and mat up.
3) Even if it’s 100% human hair made, It’s not advised to perm, color, or any other chemical process to your own hair extensions. At least, not perm too often.
4) It is okay to bleach the knots but it is better to find the professional hair stylist to help. ( It is better to use the foundation method rather than bleaching the knots which can help the hair lasts longer.)
5) As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighten hair. We recommend to dyeing darker, since it is difficult for the original color to fade. Improper dying may ruin the hair. It is better to find the professional hair stylist to help dye the hair.
6) Keep your hair clean. Hair tangles when dirt and sweat build up, ash it after exercise, swimming, etc.
7) Use good shampoo ( sulfate free, parabens free, or alcohol free ), your stylist can advise you what product is best for your hair. When lots of water is added at once to very dry hair, hair can swell up and tangle.
8) When removing, please consult your professional stylist.