HD lace wigs are one of the most popular hair lace wigs. Believe most people are curious about it. Today's FAQS are for all of you.
1. Why Choose HD Lace Wigs
All the laces in West Kiss Hair are Swiss lace, and HD lace is an update to the other common laces. The raw material of HD lace is thinner and more transparent than other laces. HD lace is an ultra-thin, ultra-premium lace with seamless blending capabilities that can match all skin colors perfectly. Why choose HD lace wigs? I will list some advantages below for your references.
1) HD lace wigs are made of the most undetectable HD lace. Every HD lace wig has more elaborate manufacturing process steps. So HD lace wigs are more attractive hair products for all customers.
2) HD lace can make the hair wigs more realistic and have a perfect natural-looking with an invisible hairline. And all the HD lace wigs in West Kiss Hair are pre-plucked with baby hair before shipping out. Every customer no need to do pre-plucked by themselves.
3) When people are buying other common lace wigs, they always need to choose a proper lace color for themselves. Because medium brown color lace and transparent lace need to match different skin tones. But now buying an HD lace wig will be easier, you don't need to choose lace color anymore. As HD lace can melt into any skin color perfectly, no matter you are light-skinned people or dark-skinned people.
2. The Popular HD Lace Wig Styles
There are various HD lace wigs in West Kiss Hair. According to the hair textures, HD lace wigs can be divided into six styles: straight, body wave, curly, deep wave, water wave, loose deep. According to the lace size, HD lace wigs can be divided into four types: HD 5x5 lace closure wigs, HD 6x6 lace closure wigs, HD 13x4 lace front wigs, HD 13x6 lace front wigs.
The body wave HD 13x6 lace front wig is one of the most popular. As it has a graceful hair texture and an ideal lace size that can satisfy all customers' needs.
With an outstanding hairstyle, curly HD 13x4 lace front wigs also are hot-selling in our store.
3. How To Care HD Lace Wigs
An HD lace is thinner than other common laces. So the HD lace wig also needs to be cared more carefully than other laces.
1) Combing HD lace wigs regularly and gently. On one hand, it can protect the HD lace wigs from tangling problems. On the other hand, combing gently can protect the HD lace. If you brush too hard, the HD lace may be ripped apart.
2) You'd better not use heat hairdryers or curling irons on HD lace wigs too often. As the HD laces are ultra-thin, ultra-premium. Too high temperature may damage the HD laces.
3) Don't bleach or dye your HD lace wig too much. All the harsh chemicals in hair dyes or bleaches can easily damage your HD lace wig.
4. Where To Buy HD Lace Wigs
All the above amazing you can find in West Kiss Hair. Besides, now we offer a special discount. Buying one HD lace wigs can get an extra 7% off with code “HDWIG”. What a great deal! Just come and get your HD lace wig!