Wigs can not only increase hair volume and modify our face shape but also protect our hair from cold air and ultraviolet rays.
I believe that many ladies who love beauty have more than one wig at home. I want to know how you deal with your wig after you have finished using it? Do you know how to wash it?
Now I will share with you a washing method for a curly lace front wig.
- Introduction of curly lace front wig
- How to wash curly lace front wigs?
- How to care for curly lace front wigs?
- How to get curly lace front wigs?
Introduction of curly lace front wig
The curly lace front wig has an irregular texture, and the overall look will be very fluffy and plump. Wearing it on the head will make us look young and energetic. Curly lace front wigs are divided into 13x4 lace front wigs and 13x6 lace front wigs according to the size of lace. You can choose the right lace wig according to your preferences and budget.
How to wash curly lace front wigs?
The wrong cleaning method can make your curly lace front wig a mess. Learning to clean your wig correctly will make your wig smooth and shiny. Now I will teach you how to wash it.
1. Wet the wig with running water to facilitate subsequent washing.
2. Apply an appropriate amount of wig special shampoo on the wig, gently rub it to clean, or use a toothbrush to gently scrub the dirt on the wig, and then rinse it off.
3. Apply the appropriate conditioner evenly on the wig, and use a wide-tooth comb to comb the wig to make it smooth and lubricated. Put the wig in a plastic bag and seal it for about 30 minutes to fully nourish the wig, rub it gently and rinse it off.
4. After washing the wig, wrap the wig with a clean towel and pat dry. Lay it flat on the wig stand and let it air dry. It is best not to dry the wig with a hairdryer. Because overheated temperature will damage the hair strands, resulting in very frizzy wigs.
How to care for curly lace front wigs?
How to care for curly lace front wigs is also the knowledge you must master. Correctly maintaining wigs will effectively extend the service life of your wigs and keep your lace wigs with good gloss and smoothness for a long time.
1. Wash the wig regularly.
Wigs need to be cleaned just like our hair. If you wear a curly lace front wig every day, it is recommended that you clean the wig once or twice a week. Ladies who like to be clean, remember not to wash them often. Frequent washing of wigs will make our wigs dry and lose their original luster.
2. Avoid strong sunlight and chemicals.Wigs can help our hair resist ultraviolet rays, but it does not mean that you can always expose your wig to the sun. It is recommended that you cover it with a hat or silk scarf when you go out to protect the wig from excessive damage.
We all know that the water in the swimming pool contains chloride. If you want to swim, to protect your wig from damage, please take off your wig and swim again.
3. Don't sleep with a wig.
Believe me, don’t wear a wig to sleep, although this will make us sleep in bed easily, over time you will find that the wig will rub against the bedding and become frizzy or even break.
If you don’>t want to take off your wig, it is recommended that you at least put a silk scarf on the pillow to reduce the friction between the pillow and your hair.
4. Store the wig.
It is recommended to put the wig in a silk or satin fabric bag when not in use. If you don't have one, you can use a plastic bag. Do not use cloth bags or cotton bags, because they will absorb the moisture on the wig and cause the wig to dry out.
Besides, try to distribute the fake to a cool place, or if possible, place a humidifier next to it to prevent the wig from becoming dry.
How to get curly lace front wigs?
The quality of wigs on the market is uneven, and inferior wigs will stimulate your scalp. It is recommended that you buy wig products in a regular mall. Here we recommend West Kiss Hair Mall, which is a professional hair salon dedicated to providing all women with high-quality and affordable wig products.
In addition to the curly lace front wig mentioned in the article, West Kiss Hair also has HD lace wigs, Headband wigs, U part wigs, Bob wigs, etc. There is always a wig you like. If you are interested, come and see!