Jul 12, 2021 8:18:00 PM
Everything You Need To Know About HD Lace Wigs
Have you ever heard of HD lace wigs? The HD lace wig is a popular type of lace wig. Many old customers have re-purchased HD lace wigs several times. There are also some people who have ever tried HD lace wigs. Today's article will introduce everything you need to know about HD lace wigs. It is a good product introduction for beginners who want to buy an HD lace wig.
1. What Does HD Lace Mean?
HD means high definition. HD lace is an upgraded version of regular Swiss laces. Updated HD laces have more advantages than the previously common version.
2. How Long Does An HD Lace Wig Last?
Every HD lace wig in West Kiss Hair is made of 100% human virgin hair and high-quality HD lace. Normally, an HD lace wig can last one year under proper maintenance.
3. Why Choose HD Lace Wigs?
1) Perfect Swiss High Definition Laces
HD laces are ultra-thin, ultra-soft, undetectable, more breathable, more comfortable.
2) Various HD Lace Types:
There are main four types of HD lace wigs: HD 5x5 lace closure wigs, HD 6x6 lace closure wigs, HD 13x4 lace frontal wigs, HD 13x6 lace frontal wigs. These four HD lace wigs have their different advantages. HD lace closure wigs have more competitive prices, more convenient installations. HD lace frontal wigs have a 13 inches wide full hairline, and a more natural wig look. 13x6 lace front wigs have 6 inches deeper parting space for more hairstyles that can be part anywhere.
3) Pre Plucked Hairline With Baby Hair Around
Every HD lace wig has done pre-plucked with baby hair around before shipping out in our store. On the one hand, we want to offer the best customer experience. On the other hand, we want to complement the most natural wig look and a realistic appearance for all customers.
4) Skin Melt Invisible
HD lace wigs are all with seamless blending capabilities that can match all skin colors perfectly. No matter dark-skinned people or light-skinned people.
4. How To Care HD Lace Wigs?
As I have said above, a perfect HD lace wig needs good and proper care for a longer life span. Next, I will recommend some useful daily care tips for HD lace wigs for your reference.
4.1 Shampoo and condition HD lace wigs regularly.
1) Detangle your HD lace wig firstly before washing it.
2) Use lukewarm water to wash. Sometimes, women often wash their HD hair wigs with water which is too hot. They think it will make hair wigs cleaner. But HD laces are ultra-thin and fragile. The hot water may damage the HD laces.
3) After washing, use a dry towel to absorb water. Don't wring or rub.
4) Put the HD lace wig on a wig stand, and let it air dry.
5) Don't do any hairstyle or comb an HD lace wig when it is wet.
6) Shampoo and conditioner regularly can make HD hair wigs soft, strong, and manageable.
4.2 Protect your HD hair wigs from damaging sun and chemicals
1) Sun can make a hair wig dry, rough, brittle, and frizzy. Ultraviolet rays from the sun easily cause damage to HD lace wigs. People need to be concerned about protecting their hair wigs from sunburn on hot summer days.
2) Hair-dying needs to put chemicals all over the hair and laces that will damage your HD wigs.
4.3 Don't sleep with an HD lace wig
Sleeping with a hair wig on the pillow directly can damage the hair quality of the HD wig. There is friction between pillows and wigs that will cause the hair wig to frizzy and knot after all-night sleep.Then people need to take more time and energy to care for the HD wig. Although HD lace wigs are more breathable than other hair wigs. Wearing an HD hair wig all day also can cause the scalp can't breathe. It is not healthy for the scalp.