Apr 19, 2018 2:50:24 AM
How to Wash Peruvian Body Wave Hair?
Body wave hair weave, body wave hair closure, body wave bundle deals are available at Westkiss mall. Peruvian body wave hair weft is one of the most sought after products for its perfect wave pattern and perfectly matches with your own hair.
Many customers have asked our Westkiss team the question that how to wash body wave Peruvian hair? The answer is quite simple and in this blog, I am going to tell you in detail.
How to wash body wave Peruvian hair?
1. Before you wash your body wave hair, you should brush it to make sure it is free-flowing and tangle-free.
2. Add cold water slowly and gradually to moisten the body wave weave. If you soak your body wavy hair into the water, it may cause matting and damage the hair weft.
3. While you begin to wash it, brush it with a wide comb to ensure it tangle-free.
4. Use good or our specific shampoo to wash your wavy hair.
5. To wash your body wave hair weave from the top down while gently working the shampoo into the strands.
6. Use a good conditioner to make it smooth and add nutrition to your wavy hair.
7. To wash away the buddle from top to end and wrap it in a towel.
8. Air dry your body wave human hair, do not use a blower to dry it.