Feb 24, 2021 9:27:00 AM
How To Wash and Style A Curly Human Hair Wig?
Classic curly human hair wigs will never go out of style. They look not only fashionable but also attractive, which is why many people like them. But washing and styling curly hair is not a simple matter. Many people damage their wigs due to incorrect operation.
Today, we will share with you how to properly wash and style curly human hair wigs.
- What is a curly human hair wig?
- How to wash a curly human hair wig?
- How to style a curly human hair wig?
- How to get a curly human hair wig?
What is a curly human hair wig?
Curly human hair wigs are tighter and more delicate than wavy wigs, have irregular textures, and look very plump and fluffy overall. Wearing a curly human hair wig on your head can make you look younger and more energetic. The fluffy hair provides space for natural air circulation, but this is also the reason why curly hair is more likely to dry than other types of wigs.
How to wash a curly human hair wig?
1. Combing wigs: Before cleaning curly human hair wigs, it is recommended to use a wig special comb or a wide-tooth comb to gently comb the hair from end to end, dredge all knotted parts, and ensure that the wig is minimized in the subsequent washing process.
2. Pre-apply conditioner: Wet the hair evenly with water, and apply some conditioner on the hair first, so that the washed hair will be very smooth and reduce pulling. It can also reduce the irritation of shampoo to hair and reduce the problem of split ends. After about 3 minutes, the conditioner can be rinsed off thoroughly from top to bottom.
3. Use shampoo: Apply shampoo evenly on the wig. Because wigs are very fragile, it is best to use a high-quality shampoo for curly wigs, which will reduce the damage to the wig. Operate as gently as possible during the cleaning process, and then rinse off to avoid clogging the pores with shampoo residue.
4. Use the conditioner again: This time use can deeply nourish the wig hair, you will find that this washing method will be softer than ordinary washing, and the wig will be smoother. This is also effective for people with severe hair loss or dry hair. Then rinse with water, remember to use warm water instead of hot water, because too hot water will cause permanent damage to the wig.
5. Dry the wig: After the wig is cleaned, use a clean towel to gently tap the wig to absorb excess water. Then lay it flat on the table and let it dry slowly.
Remember to pat dry with a towel instead of wiping. The hair of the newly washed wig is relatively fragile, and rubbing will change the original shape of the wig; be careful not to use a hairdryer to dry the wig, because the overheated temperature will damage the hair. And it will make the wig very dry; try not to put the fake on the model's head or on the shelf to dry vertically, because the weight of the wet wig will lengthen the wig and damage the hair.
How to style a curly human hair wig?
1. Take care of your hair in advance, make it fit tightly on the scalp, and wear a hat to fix it.
2. Put the air-dried curly human wig on your head and adjust it to a suitable position.
3. Apply a small amount of glue between the forehead and the wig, heat it briefly with a hairdryer to quickly dry the glue, then press the curled wig tightly and stick it firmly on the scalp.
4. If some curly hair does not look good in shape, you can apply some elastin on your hand, and then wrap the curly hair around your hand in circles and hold for a few seconds. After you loosen it, you will be a satisfying effect.
5. In the last step, comb gently with a comb to make curls more fluffy. You can apply some essential oils or hair cream on the curly wig to moisturize the hair and make it look brighter.
How to get a curly human hair wig?
I hope today’s content is helpful to you. If you have any other questions, you can always visit West Kiss Hair Mall. West Kiss Hair provides you with high-quality and affordable wigs made of 100% virgin hair. You are welcome to come and buy.