Our natural hair is prone to split ends, and so are lace wigs. Although there is only one way to solve bifurcation-pruning, we can also take some effective measures to reduce the risk of bifurcation.
What are split ends?
After a lot of investigation and research, scientists have found that the cause of hair split ends is that the content of two amino acids (methionine and cysteine) in the hair is significantly reduced, which makes the hair texture brittle and easier to split. The longer the hair, the longer it takes for the hair cells to die. Although they often appear on the ends of the hair as it dries, becomes brittle and frayed, they can appear anywhere on the hair strands.
What caused the hair splits?
For many people, many reasons cause their natural hair or affordable lace wigs to split ends.
The reasons for our split ends may be some unreasonable hair raising methods and wrong operations on the hair, which are mainly manifested in the following common problems:
1. Frequent perming and dyeing will damage the hair quality and damage the hair structure, resulting in dry and fragile hair-splitting.
2. Frequently washing your hair with strong alkaline soap or shampoo will also reduce the oil in your hair. Without the protection of oil, your hair will easily split ends.
3. For people with a weak body and poor nutrition, the hair cells are prone to "congenital deficiency". The hair lacks a normal nutrient supply, and the hair cannot develop normally. At this time, the hair is also prone to split ends.
4. The hair tips are exposed to the sun for a long time, washed with a variety of shampoos, overheated by a hair dryer or hair straightener, which makes the hair dry and fragile, which is the main cause of split ends.
What is the way to avoid hair splits?
Is there any good way to solve the trouble of split ends? Don't worry, there are solutions, but these solutions require everyone to persevere:
1. You need to cut off the split ends. If you don't cut it off, the ends of long hair will still split. It is best to cut one inch upwards from the bifurcation point.
2. Use a mild shampoo that is completely suitable for your hair, and use a conditioner after each shampoo to supply the hair with the nutrients needed.
3. Minimize chemical treatments such as perming, dyeing, and bleaching. After perming and dyeing, be sure to replenish hair nutrition.
4. Hair is combed every day, especially before going to bed. Many people only wash their faces and take a bath, but forget to brush off the dust on the hair, because the hair is more dirty and dusty than the body and face.
5. Don't do too much chemical treatment on the hair, such as perm, bleaching, dying, and excessive use of hair dryers.
6. Don't expose your hair to the sun in the summer. Avoid using improper shampoo. Ensure enough sleep time to prevent excessive fatigue. Avoid being corroded by seawater.
7. For those with long human hair weaves, to avoid split ends, it is best to cut the ends of the hair once about 40 days, and switch to oily shampoo, and roast the oil regularly.
8. Every time you blow the hair, you must first moisten your hair, and don't blow it when your hair is dry.
Welcome to the West Kiss Hair store to buy hair. All the products are 100% high-quality human hair products.